Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meet Heather

Hugs to my new Macbook Pro

Hi! I'm Heather and the younger, prettier girl. haha! I joke but I do think age has a factor here on our organization blog because I am much more drawn to computer aided planning systems than paper planners these days. So that's what you'll hear about from me. I've tried a variety of apps and paid services and I can't wait to share their pluses and minuses with you here on Scheduled Living.

I'm a graphic designer through and through so I'm completely committed to a clean, organized page. Obsessively so. I hate fussy type or confusing layouts more than anything. But I can't say the same about my life. As you can see from the photo above after I move off the computer everything else gets a little crazy. I'm a busy girl with two businesses and lots of life. Between Heather Ink, my graphic design firm, and Ewe Ewe Yarns, my knitting yarn and pattern company, I have a lot to do. I run the gamut from managing clients and tracking hours to taking sales and shipping product. I manage marketing for me and a few other small businesses so there's a lot to keep track of around here! I'm always looking for better ways to streamline my efforts and make me as efficient as possible and I'm going to start sharing my journey with you here on Scheduled Living. Let's make us all more efficient!

No comments:

Post a Comment